|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China|
|گواهی:||ISO BV SGS CE ASME|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||plywood packing for each tank|
|Delivery Time:||15 days after received payment|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2000 sets one month|
|Pressure:||0.55Mpa||Operating temperature:||80 degree|
Red color diaphragm air pressure tank for water pump of water supply system for high building
1. Company Profile
Shanghai Fengxian Equipment Vessel Factory was founded in 1982, and specializes in designing and manufacturing all kinds of pressure vessels. We have a high profile in the industry. And in 1998, we registered the brand of “Shen Jiang”. Our pressure vessels are widely used in petroleum, chemical, electronic, automotive, power generation, mining, pharmaceutical and other industries. Look forward to the cooperation with you in the increasingly powerful of our company.
2. pressure expansion tank Introduction:
Pressure diaphragm tank including tank wall ,rubber diaphragm, air inlet and outlet .
The material of tank : carbon steel and stainless steel .outside tank with anti-corrosive painting
The material of diaphragm is Natural rubber .
The gas between the rubber and tank wall has been filled before shipment .
3. The characteristics of pressure expansion tank
1. The inner rubber diaphragm structure ensure that the water is not contacted with the wall of the tank, and the water quality is ensured not to be polluted, and the tank body is not corroded
2. rubber diaphragm can relax more than 200 thousand times
3. Can eliminate the noise in the pipe network, effectively smooth the pressure fluctuations in the water system, reduce the starting and stopping frequency of the pump
4. rubber diaphragm with food grade safety can be used in the drinking water system.
4. The principle of operation:
The equipment uses the compressibility of the gas in the tank to adjust the quantity of water, when the external pressure of the water into the rubber diaphragm. .gas sealed in the tank is compressed, according to Boyle gas law, gas is compressed by the volume change of pressure rise, stop the water until the swelling pressure the gas and water tank. When the pressure reaches the same gas pressure inside the tank is greater than the pressure of the water swelling water loss reduced pressure, the gas expansion will air inside the water up to the extrusion system, gas pressure and water pressure until once again reach the agreement to stop the drainage.
High pressure water storage system, the release of water pressure is low, and according to the change of pressure, start and stop to realize voltage, control pump water, containment system expansion effect. In the central heating system is mainly used to the bulk absorption working medium increased due to changes in temperature product; in water supply system is mainly used for a night the main water pump water supply system to reduce electricity dormancy, prolong the service life of the water pump.
5. The application of pressure expansion tank :
which is widely used in the central air conditioner circulating system. the Heating regulated water supply system, the Variable frequency water supply system, fire protection water supply system .
6. The specification :
|Product name:||1000 Liter water storage pressure expansion tank for water pump with GB150 Standard|
|Design pressure||0.6 MPA|
|Pressure gauge connector||Rp1/2"|
|Gas charge connector:||RP1/4"|
|Certification:||CE ASME Approved|
7. Our Advantages
1. 30 years manufacturing experience for high quality
2. A strong R & D team, 70 senior engineers can quickly offer drawing according to your requirements.
3.18 years famous brand, the world famous enterprises are looking for our air storage tank
4. AMSE, CE certificate has been adopted
5. 100 % quality inspection before shipping .more than 40 inspectors
6. Manufactured using high quality carbon steel.
8. Our customer :
BAOSTEEL, TOSHIBA, CONCH, SPC, DAS AUTO, CHINA SHENHUA, HONGTA GROUP, FOXCONN,
BMW, CSIC, WALT DISNEY, BOSCH, ANSTEEL, SINOMA, etc.
More specifications for choice !
|Diameter (mm)||Pressure (MPA)||Total Height (mm)||Total Weight (Kg)||Thickness (mm)||Total Capacity (m3)||Volume (Liter)||Outlet Diameter (mm)|
تماس با شخص: Lisa Lee